Welcome to my apartment!
Yesterday I finally got most of the stuff that was left. It took almost the whole day to build the furniture from Ikea.. Okay, not quite; we also did some shopping and a bit of cleaning. And ate at Rosso. (<3) Anywayyy, here's what you'll see when you first step in:
As you can see, the theme is red. ;) It's still a bit messy in here, as I emptied smaller things from boxes today and there's no place really to hide the boxes.. But whatever. And I finally have a bigger mirror! Next to the mirror is the bathroom:
You might be able to see a little crack on the wall, or rather two loose tiles (on the upper photo). Because of that the bathroom will be renovated sometime in October/November. Welp, at least I'll get a brand new bathroom. :P
A better picture of the living room/kitchen area.
Don't mind the boxes... Nor the stuff on the table. *cough*
Very old kitchen. But it's fine. And I'm really happy about the table extension thingy.
A real bed. A table! A LAMP! No more sitting in the dark.
Decorations, yay! Very bad photo, though.
Gotta get something on the walls. They look so empty now... Ps. Notice the PS-One. ;)
Mah buddies! I miss our cats. :(
The view from my window. Not so exciting. Not so different from my old view at home. But yes, I have a balcony. :)
Sorry, only in English this time. Gotta make some fooooooddd although I'm not really sure how. :D But yeahh, this place is finally looking more home-like, it's cosier and I can start inviting people here! And when I have time (if I ever have) I can play some video games. <3










Eikää siulki on tollaset lattiat mitä mie kadehdin aina. :D Ja ihana tuo punanen teema. <3 Tosi hyvältä näyttää!
VastaaPoista